Visit our family blog to keep us with our Family adventures! www.mydailydoseofcrazy.blogspot.com

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Friday, March 7, 2008

Who is hungry??

This blog will be dedicated to Healthy - Kid Friendly recipes that are also great for Adults too! My son has a very unique condition that requires him to follow a High Fiber, Low Carb, Sugar free diet. No, he is not diabetic, no he is not a member of the "childhood obesity" statistics.



As a mom, it is always a challenge to feed our kids healthy foods that they will actually eat! I am hoping that this blog will give you a few new treats to add to your recipe book.

I make no claims to be a Nutritionist, or Dietary expert. I have NO medical training other than the "Mommy Badge" that I have earned through 4 kids over the past 12 years.

No comments: