Visit our family blog to keep us with our Family adventures! www.mydailydoseofcrazy.blogspot.com

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks ~ Part 2


I am not going to lie...I love a Double Cheeseburger, French Fries and a Diet coke from McDonald's....I know, it is NOT the best burger in town, but I do love one every once in a while.

More than that...I love their Ronald McDonald House! As I mentioned on my other blog, not all blessings come in sparkly packages or from joyous moments. Sometimes we have to find those blessings in the rubble.


This is one of those blessings. Please take a moment to check out their Facebook page or their website. You might be surprised by what you find.


If you feel so inclined...throw some extra change their way.

No comments: