Visit our family blog to keep us with our Family adventures! www.mydailydoseofcrazy.blogspot.com

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving Thanks ~ Part 3

Today I want to show my gratitude to
Their reputation is amazing..you don't see commercials like you do for other Children's hospitals, but the work that they do for Children is AWESOME!
We have driven the 2.5 hour drive there countless times. I think I am now on autopilot when we go...but every time we are there, they make my child feel like he is #1 to them.
We live in the DC area, there are several hospitals well within a 45 minute drive. We bypass them and continue to Philadelphia.
Hayden has been going to the hospital for over 9 years now and when we head to CHOP he doesn't sweat it. He enjoys it there - as much as you can enjoy a hospital - and feels comfortable there. This is huge for a mom.
Today, I offer a BIG ~ HUGE ~ Heartfelt THANK YOU to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia!!

No comments: